Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Made It

Happy Monday everyone!  I am linking up with Tara again this week for her Monday Made It linky. 



I have been busy trying to tie up some projects I wanted done before school starts.  So here a some of them:

My pencil cups for sharp and dull pencils with polka dots of course.  I don't remember where I got the signs from...maybe Clutter Free Classroom.  If they are yours, please let me know so I can give you credit! 

My birthday straws

My dry erase pockets with the pattern duct tape (so cute)!


My binder clips (I have file, no name, keep, reteach.  I also made my grade/graded clips double sided so I can flip it over when I'm done.




Here is my mystery polka dot themed job chart.  If you are interested, you can order it  HERE.

I bought some metal sheets in the Target dollar section.  I then added the magnet sets I bought from WalMart.  I used a snack Ziploc bag to put the magnets in.  Then I used my pattern duct tape to tape the bag on to the back.  Now the magnets are right on the magnet sheet.

Of course I had to add a cute magnet graphic from Scrappin doodles.


I almost finished with my Shared Writing journals.  I will have those to show you tomorrow.  And I will have my giveaway winner later too!  :)



13 comments:

  1. I never thought to make the clips double sided for graded and to be graded! What a fantastic idea!


    ✰Amber
    Sparkles , Smiles, and Student Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very busy! I love how your magnet board turned out- soooo stinking cute!!! Putting graded not graded on the back of one clip- genius! DUH! Great work this week! You've accomplished a lot! :)

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to add some colorful duck tape to my dry erase boards! Too cute!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers
    I’m having a giveaway! Come on over!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colored duck tape. It's my newest friend!

      Delete
  4. I am your newest follower! LOVED the binder clip idea! I am also considering the dry erase pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am impressed with everything that you have done! Everything came out great. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been working hard! I haven't gotten anything school related done between our beach trip and laundry room makeover. I'm starting to get anxious!!

    Megan

    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get things done. School starting is just around the corner! Stay Calm Megan...not too anxious! :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for reminding me that I need to make my binder clips too!
    :0) Melissa
    More Time 2 Teach

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover