Friday, August 3, 2012

Hall Pass Sign

I finished my hall pass chart.  I usually use a lanyard with my passes.  But my boys last year...I just gotta say I don't know what they did to that thing, but it is beyond repair.  I saw on Pinterest, as I'm sure you did, the cute hall pass signs that people have been making.  I decided to jump on the sign and mini clothespin bandwagon.

So here is how we made mine (we meaning my son and I).  First I bought the wooden star from Hobby Lobby.  It is thin enough so that I can clip the pins right to it.





We painted it yellow.


Then I wrote on it and put polka dot stickers on it to match my room decor.  I also hung a polka dot ribbon so that I can hang it up in my classroom.

The clothespins I Mod Podged, glitter, and Mod Podged again.  The glitter is staying on!  Love that idea.  Thank you to who ever figured that one out.  I used two blue for boys and two green for girls.  I also made a few extras, just in case.

And finally here is my completed sign. What do you think?  Didn't it turn out cute?  And no more bathroom germs!  YEAH!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover