Monday, August 18, 2014

New TPT Products

School starts for me with Institute on Thursday and Friday.  The students come on Monday.  I can't believe another year is going to be on its way soon...where is the summer???

I spent this summer redoing a lot of my classroom.  I'm obsessed, I mean I LOVE Melonheadz Kids.  I buy every one that comes out.  I find myself looking at those kids and smiling.  So...I redid most everything using her kid graphics.  I will slowly but surely start downloading them into my TPT store. 

Here are 2 I put on there just today:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Where-is-Our-Class-Sign-1400588
This one I use outside my classroom door so everyone can see where we are at if we are not in our classroom.  I use an EZ Clip on the oval and then clip where we are (actually I have a student do it).  I've included 10 different specials and 2 blank so that you can write some in if you have different names.
 
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Strategy-Posters-with-Melonheadz-Graphics-1400543
 
This one was original my Super Reading Strategy Posters with Super Kitty from Scappindoodles.  I switched it over to the kids and I LOVE it.  You should see how cute this looks on my reading bulletin board!
 
 
I will be participating in the one day TPT sale on August 20, so if you would like to - you can pick these up then.  And in case you were wondering - - - I will be posting my classroom reveal soon (with all those adorable Melonheadz kids). 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover