Friday, July 20, 2012

An Award

Jessie from   Look Whos Teaching


has given me the


Thank you Jessie!  Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
2. Include the award image in your post.
3. Give seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and include a link to their site.
5. Let bloggers know they've been nominated.


Here are my seven random facts:
1. I helped build our house.
2. I love the movie Rio.
3. I was on a committee to help pick my new principal.
4. I love grading papers.
5. I love going to Disney World with my entire family.
6. I love to bake.
7. I could spend hours in a teacher store.

Now for the nominations (sorry I only did 10 and not 15, but I was trying to find bloggers who haven't had the honor of this award yet):
Splish! Splash! Ms. Lander's Second Grade Class
Diving Into Learning
I Live 2 Learn, I Love 2 Grow
Destination Knowledge
Kelly Teach
First with Franklin
Our Future is Bright
Teaching Third
Journey of a Substitute Teacher
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

Thanks again Jessie and happy Friday!
Tracey










 

7 comments:

  1. You have some fantastic ideas on your blog!! Can't wait to see more! :)

    I nominated you for the “Liebster Blog” award which means “favorite” or “dearest” in German. Come visit me to pick up your award! :)

    Ashley @ Fierce in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for the award!!!!
    Kelly
    Kelly Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through the blog hop (which I'm going to have to link up with now!) and am your newest follower!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness
    Come join my 500 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover