Friday, July 20, 2012

An Award

Jessie from   Look Whos Teaching


has given me the


Thank you Jessie!  Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
2. Include the award image in your post.
3. Give seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and include a link to their site.
5. Let bloggers know they've been nominated.


Here are my seven random facts:
1. I helped build our house.
2. I love the movie Rio.
3. I was on a committee to help pick my new principal.
4. I love grading papers.
5. I love going to Disney World with my entire family.
6. I love to bake.
7. I could spend hours in a teacher store.

Now for the nominations (sorry I only did 10 and not 15, but I was trying to find bloggers who haven't had the honor of this award yet):
Splish! Splash! Ms. Lander's Second Grade Class
Diving Into Learning
I Live 2 Learn, I Love 2 Grow
Destination Knowledge
Kelly Teach
First with Franklin
Our Future is Bright
Teaching Third
Journey of a Substitute Teacher
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

Thanks again Jessie and happy Friday!
Tracey










 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover