I just received the Versatile Blog Award! Can you believe it? I still can’t…
The rules of the Award are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you: Thank you Megan from I Teach What’s your Super Power!
2. Add a link to their site. Click here to see her fantastic blog:
3. Include the award image in your post….check.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let the bloggers know they have been nominated.
Here are the 7 random facts about me.1. I love to play Mario Party 9 with my almost 7 year old son.
2. Both of my sons have birthdays in July, only 5 days apart.
3. Before I was married, I traveled to Europe twice. I’ve been all over Ireland, England, France, and Italy. My traveling buddy was always my mom.
4. I just finished my LAST class which will put me at Masters +30.
5. I love cotton candy (who doesn’t, right)
6. My house is divided: one son likes the White Sox and my husband likes the Cubs. My other son and I are neutral…it makes peace in the house.
7. My family is all die hard Bears fans…sorry, I know what’s the point, but each year we try!
Now I need to nominate 15 other bloggers. Since I’ve only had a blog for a couple weeks, if I leave anyone out, I’m sorry! But here goes…