Thursday, July 5, 2012


I just received the Versatile Blog Award! Can you believe it?  I still can’t…
Megan from I Teach What’s Your Super Power nominated me.   Please go and check out her blog.  She is the wonderful lady who made my button and is my tech support!

 The rules of the Award are:
1.       Thank the blogger who nominated you:  Thank you Megan from I Teach What’s your Super Power!
2.       Add a link to their site.  Click here to see her fantastic blog:
I Teach. What's Your Super Power?
 
3.       Include the award image in your post….check.
4.       Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5.       Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6.       When nominating, include a link to their site.
7.       Let the bloggers know they have been nominated.


Here are the 7 random facts about me.
1.       I love to play Mario Party 9 with my almost 7 year old son.
2.       Both of my sons have birthdays in July, only 5 days apart.
3.       Before I was married, I traveled to Europe twice.  I’ve been all over Ireland, England, France,  and Italy.  My traveling buddy was always my mom.
4.       I just finished my LAST class which will put me at Masters +30.
5.       I love cotton candy (who doesn’t, right)
6.       My house is divided:  one son likes the White Sox and my husband likes the Cubs.   My other son and I are neutral…it makes peace in the house.
7.       My family is all die hard Bears fans…sorry, I know what’s the point, but each year we try!

Now I need to nominate 15 other bloggers.  Since I’ve only had a blog for a couple weeks, if I leave anyone out, I’m sorry!  But here goes…



        

       3rd Grade Thoughts         <Sour Apple Studio  A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists   

10 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tracey! How sweet! :)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Thanks for thinking to nominate me for this award - it made me smile :) I actually received it a few days prior from another blogger, too.
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two in one week. You are a great blogger and it shows!

      Delete
  3. Hi Tracey,
    Thank you so much for nominating me for the award. It was too sweet of you and I really appreciate it:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I appreciate this greatly Tracey!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! And I've loved your blog for a long time!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover