Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thank you!

Wow!  Thank you to all the people who found my little blog today, thanks to Tonya.  I feel so lucky to have joined this great group of bloggers and blog stalkers!  I am truly grateful that I have over 10 followers now -YEAH!

I just finished the first of two classes I'm taking this summer at home.  The first one was all about technology use in the classroom.  My head was spinning on that one.  Now I am working on the second one called  Differentiation and Grading - Making it Work.

Why do teachers think that summer break is the time to do EVERYTHING????  Projects, classes, blogs, curriculum, and common core....summer break????  I don't think so!  But at least we don't have to fit in teaching into this mix! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover