Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthday

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!  Today my little boy turns 7 (really 7?)...  So in between cleaning the house, having a visit from his grandparents who live up north, opening presents, making goodie bags for his party tomorrow, having dinner with family (us and Ryan's other set of grandparents)...I'm going to post quick. 

I am really enjoying making things for my mystery theme.  Since it is Ryan's birthday, I thought I'd share a picture of my class birthday poster.  He helped me figure out how it should be laid out.  What do you think?  And I gotta say, I LOVE my clip art from Scrappingdoodles.com.        


       

I also made a new set of CAFE headers, detective of the week, and monthly behavior chart all with the detective theme.  I'm trying to figure out how to add a picture of each of these on here.  As soon as I figure it out, I'll do it.

I'm off to dinner at the restaurant my son picked because he gets to play with pizza dough while we wait!  Happy 13th everyone!

Tracey :)




12 comments:

  1. Your birthday chart looks very nice! It must be that time of year, because I also remade a birthday chart for my classroom! I like your theme of mystery! Hope your son enjoyed his 7th birthday! Why do they have to grow up so fast?

    Mary
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. My son had a great birthday, thanks for asking! I tried talking him into turning 5 again, but he wasn't up for it!

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I've given your blog an award! If you've gotten them before, don't feel obligated to post about them again- just wanted to give your great blog a shout-out!

    Jenny
    http://luckeyfrogslilypad.blogspot.com/2012/07/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I am now following you also!! I love your birthday board and the mystery theme is cute too. I have a new theme this year as well and need to get busy making my signs and posters. Us newbie bloggers (Is that even correct grammar?lol)need to join forces and come up with a linky party. What do you think? Tell any other newbies you may know to be thinking of some ideas and I will contact some I know. Is this something you may be interested in? Let me know!!
    Crystal
    Ms Jones Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be a part of a linky for newbies! I don't know how to start one, though. I will see if anyone I know is interested. Did I mention I would love to do it?? Here is my email teachtb@sbcglobal.net Let me know when you want to get it started!

      Delete
  4. Great poster, and you are right, scrappin doodles has some cool clipart!

    Kaylynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your birthday poster!! I've seen so many cute ones on pinterest and couldn't decide what to do! I have a polka dot theme in my classroom, so I'm going to model mine after yours!!!

    P.S. Like your on marble jar, I use dots and letters around my classroom for math, writing, welcome, etc. Once my room is ready (in August) I'm going to post some pictures.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog....I'm your newest follower!

    Grade Three is the Place for Me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover