Sunday, July 8, 2012

Classroom Theme Linky Party



I’ve never linked up before, but when I saw that Corinna over at Surfin' Through Second Grade was having a classroom theme linky I had to link up!  I change my theme every year!   I just blogged yesterday about my new theme:  mystery.  I have a few things done, so I will only be able to share a few.  And since this is a new theme for me, I don’t have classroom pictures yet.  I’ll post those in the fall.

Here is my clip chart: 


Here is a mystery person activity that I’ll do for Open House:
 




Here are some of the things I created on VistaPrint:
View Larger
Banner for my hallway    
View Larger
Stickers for their papers
View Larger
Group Good Work Cards



View Larger
Paper the will write thier goals on and put on the door

View Larger
Postcards


View Larger
Labels for Friday folders




I also got a lot of ideas for ClutterFreeClassroom on TPT.

I have some more things planned, especially since I found some cute clip art (like I used on my clip chart).
Tracey



9 comments:

  1. I love Mystery themes. I think that is perfect for a classroom. You can tie it into so many things. I really like your clip chart and your Vistaprint items. I am working on some for my classroom right now. Thank you for sharing your ideas!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Corinna. Yours was my first linky I've attempted...still only a couple weeks into my blog! Loved your theme too...perfect for Hawaii :)

      Delete
  2. I found you through the linky. Cute theme and your newest follower. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm your newest follower. Love your theme!
      Tracey

      Delete
  3. I love your mystery theme!! I really like all of your Vistaprint creations! They came out super cute!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. You never know until you open that Vistaprint box and sigh a sigh of relief that they turned out like you wanted!

      Delete
  4. So excited to see your mystery theme...we are doing a similar mystery/detective theme for our classroom! I am not nearly as good as you with the Vistaprint creations...would you be willing to share them? I have created a small magnet that we will be sending home at Meet the Teacher that has "Evidence of a Hard Working Student". It also has our email and class website on it. I can't wait to see what else you come up with regarding this theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited someone else is doing a mystery theme too. Love the magnet idea! Email me and maybe we can swap ideas. teachtb@sbcglobal.net

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover