Sunday, July 8, 2012

Classroom Theme Linky Party



I’ve never linked up before, but when I saw that Corinna over at Surfin' Through Second Grade was having a classroom theme linky I had to link up!  I change my theme every year!   I just blogged yesterday about my new theme:  mystery.  I have a few things done, so I will only be able to share a few.  And since this is a new theme for me, I don’t have classroom pictures yet.  I’ll post those in the fall.

Here is my clip chart: 


Here is a mystery person activity that I’ll do for Open House:
 




Here are some of the things I created on VistaPrint:
View Larger
Banner for my hallway    
View Larger
Stickers for their papers
View Larger
Group Good Work Cards



View Larger
Paper the will write thier goals on and put on the door

View Larger
Postcards


View Larger
Labels for Friday folders




I also got a lot of ideas for ClutterFreeClassroom on TPT.

I have some more things planned, especially since I found some cute clip art (like I used on my clip chart).
Tracey



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover