Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted

I'm joining Latoya at Flying into First Grade for her weekly Let's Get Acquainted linky party. 


This is my first one and it is all about favorites!  Here goes-


Favorite Place to Shop
I have a hard time choosing.  I LOVE Kohl's especially getting things on sale or on clearance, but my family thinks I live at Target.
Kohls Logo   Target-logo

 
Favorite TV Show
My son has recently been into Wheel of Fortune, Amazing Race, and basketball...so I will pick those.  Oh but wait...I LOVE Downton Abbey and Dancing with the Stars for Mommy time!
 
  The Scoop Deck – Wheel of (Military) Fortune!              AMAZING RACE – Unitec Cuitlahuac Edition « Chuck Online The Chicago Bulls Logo
 
downton-abbey-logo » Vision TV Channel Canada        dancing stars logo Ревност и мазоли в Dancing Stars ...
 
 
Favorite Sweet Treat
Anything chocolate!  I have recently finished up eating my Fannie May butter cream eggs
(thank goodness they are all gone!)
 
 
 
Favorite Food
I have to say pizza.  I'm from the Chicago area, so we like a nice deep dish pizza around here!
 
 
 
Favorite Restaurant
My family liked this wonderful little Italian restaurant called Enrico's.  We used to go there for EVERY family member's birthday...and I mean every family member.  They would give pizza dough for my son to play with and we would wait for our food designing things out of the pizza dough.  So much fun!  The restaurant was torn down to make room for a new grocery store.  They were going to reopen, but it's been 6 months now...no sign of a new one opening up.  I guess it's time to find a new favorite restaurant, huh?  Any suggestions???
 
 
Now go to Latoya's blog and link up and "Let's Get Acquainted"!
 

2 comments:

  1. Tracey,

    Just found your blog and so glad I did! I was already able to get to know you a little bit!

    I'm from Texas but my husband and I were in Chicago last fall and that deep dish pizza sure does look familiar :) and delicious!

    I can't wait to explore your blog and read more! I'm your newest follower!

    By the way, I LOVE your blog design. It makes me smile and feel happy!

    Kelly
    Koonce’s Korner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Kelly! I'm so glad you found me! And thank you about my blog design. I think it turned out super cute, too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover