Monday, April 1, 2013

Currently...my first one!

I'm so excited to join Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for my first Currently ever!
So here goes....
 
 
Listening-my 7 year old is into game shows lately.  Wheel of Fortune is his favorite.  So today, our first day off alone together, we watched all the game shows on daytime TV and he wanted more.  So...I happened to find the game show network.  Well there you go....it's been on ever since!
 
Loving-I love spending time with my family.  My parents came over for Easter dinner.  My college aged son came home just for the weekend, too.  And then of course there is at least 4 days just me and my 7 year old!  YEAH!!!
 
Thinking-of our Disney trip.  We go there every year, but this year we are flying instead of driving.  Yes, driving.  We usually spend the 18 hours driving there each year.  I am so happy that we found reasonable air fare so we can drive!  This will be my son's second time flying.
 
Wanting-those nasty germs to go away!  It has been cold here in the Chicago area, too cold to keep windows open.  So my son came down with Strep on Friday (yes, our first day off for Spring Break) and my husband and I have head colds....germs germs go away do NOT come back any day soon...please!
 
Needing-just realized it's time for medicine for me and my son!
 
Advice-this is advice that I needed to hear from some of my bloggy buddies last week.  You do need to be proud of what you have accomplished.  Just having a blog and a TPT/TN store makes me proud.  I need to remember that more often!  :)
 
So that's it...my first Currently.  Yeah!  :)
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover