Sunday, April 21, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky


It's that time again...Latoya's Let's Get Acquainted Linky!  This week's linky is to share 3 of our favorite areas in our classrooms.  Since we spend so much of our time here this sounds like a great one.  So here goes...

1.  My Classroom Library

Here is one section of my classroom library.  I have my chapter books separated into bins. 
I love the colors.
 
This area I keep picture books.  It isn't very neat...I gotta clean this up.
 
I have a bunch of critters that the kiddos can read with.  This also shows my book bins that I made to match the polka dots I have throughout the room.
 
 
 

2.  My Desk Area
 

Here is my desk...do you notice the polka dots again.

This is one of the metal bookshelves behind my desk.  This is the taller one, where I keep my resources that I need handy.

This is the shorter bookcase with my teacher storage organizer.  The bottom case is a bookshelf with no shelves.  This one I covered with matching polka dot fabric to hide the supplies inside.


3.  My Bulletin Boards
And these are pictures of my bulletin board.  This one is before the kiddos came (no work...now it is full!).  I doubled my borders to match my subject colors.  It makes it pop a lot more.

This is the front of my classroom with the chalkboard.  I have my cute posters on each side of my alphabet line.  I guess I need to keep this one as my chalkboards are being replaced by white boards soon.  I will miss my chalkboard...
 
 
Now go join in the fun.  I love sneaking a peek into other classrooms....don't you???  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover