Monday, April 15, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky

I'm linking up with Latoya from Flying into First Grade again this week for her fun Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party.  Click on the picture to join up!
 


 Here is this week's fun topic: 

TOPIC - Skittles Game

 
Here is the code:

Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Orange- Favorite Memory from College

Yellow- Favorite Sports Team

Green- Favorite Fast Food Place

Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
 
 
Okay here goes:  Red - My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate chip.  Yum!
 
 
 
Orange - My favorite memory from college is when all of us teacher students were student teaching.  We would meet up on Fridays, after student teaching all week long, at a local bar with a few pictures of beer just talking about our weeks and what we got ourselves into!  The beer helped everything seem so much better!!!
 
Yellow - My favorite sports team has always been the Chicago Bears.  But now that Urlacher is no longer on the team, I don't know what I'm going to do.  We did go to a Wolves game on Saturday, so maybe I should switch to hockey???
 
     
Green - My favorite fast food place is a toss up between Chipolte and Panera.  I love a veggie burrito bowl from Chipolte and the BBQ chicken salad from Panera.  Now I'm hungry...Gotta love both!
 
Purple - Like I said in my sports answer...we just went to my son's first Chicago Wolves game.  He got free tickets for being the second highest fundraiser for his school's Jump Rope for Heart fundraiser.  We went with Grammie and Grampa too!  The Wolves were tied and went into overtime.  Then they tied again and went into a shoot out.  So exciting for his first hockey game.  It was so much fun!
 
 
I can't believe that the next day he woke up to having a voice.  If I screamed like he did that night, I would have lost my voice for a week!  To have young vocal cords again....  Don't you just love that expression and of course the Wolves claw on his hand! 
 
So that means that in the last 3 weeks we have gone to a White Sox game and a Wolves game.  Any ideas on what team we go see next????
 
 
Don't forget to join in the fun.  Click on the picture above to join in.  Happy Monday everyone!  :)


4 comments:

  1. I didn't even think of Chipotle and Panera! I love both of those places. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BBQ Chicken Salad at Panera is my favorite thing there! We don't have one near me, but whenever I go visit my parents Panera is the first place I go.

    Sweet Tea and Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After writing about it here yesterday, I had to have it for dinner last night! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover