Sunday, April 7, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky

I'm linking up with Latoya again from Flying into First Grade for her weekly Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party. 



This week's topic is -

A Desert Island With Palm Trees clipart

Stranded on an Island-What three things would you have to have with you?
 

 
1- My family.  I just couldn't imagine going anywhere without my buddies...my 7 year old son, my 20 year old son, my parents, my cat, and I guess I'll let my husband come too...maybe!  :)


il ne repose pas sur la technologie AMOLED, l’écran de l’iPad ...
2- On my island, I would assume I would have WiFi, so I'm bringing my IPAD.  I just got it for Christmas, so I don't want to be parted with it yet.  And besides, this way I can keep up to date on all of your blogs, and still have my son play his games.
Belvah Extra Large Quilted Damask Print Tote Bag - Brown/Turquoise
3- And finally a huge bag with lots of suntan lotion, food, and building supplies (I know that is probably cheating, but come on...I want to be comfortable on the island!)  I don't think this bag is big enough, but it is the one I use for school so it is pretty big.

Now go and link up with Latoya at Flying into First Grade, and Let's Get Acquainted!  :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! You gotta be in a building on the island!

      Delete
  2. That is a cute bag! And my island has wi fi too for my iPad that I am also bringing! :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag! Where did you get it? I choose a deserted island with a house on it then I packed. =P

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that was a good idea....already had a house on it! Too smart! I got the bag from Amazon. If you need info on it, email me! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover