Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Break Fun

I haven't blogged in a couple of days because I have been enjoying my Spring Break with my son.  I can't believe how fast it has gone!

We are finally kicking those germs out of our house.  My son came down with Strep on Good Friday.  He is still on his antibiotic but is feeling much better (yeah)!  I finally went in myself on Wednesday and have a sinus infection.  So I'm on an antibiotic as well, but feeling better.

Even with those sicknesses, we still found time to have some fun.  We went to a Fun World, twice!  We went to the show to see The Croods (cute movie!).  We even went to his first White Sox game.  We will be going to a Cubs game too - just to keep things even!  And next weekend we will be going to his first Chicago Wolves game.

Here is a picture of my son with his Flat Stanley.

 
I sure love those second grade teachers who do Flat Stanley.  We had to take pictures of Flat Stanley doing things with us on Spring Break.  Too much fun!  Stanley has gone on our Easter egg hunt, gone to the Fun World with us, and the game.  Now we have to write our adventures down into a story. 
 
Sometimes I wish I could do more fun stuff like this with my third graders....

1 comment:

  1. I love the Flat Stanley projects, too! The second grade teachers at my school ask all of the students to send Stanley to their relatives around the world and get pictures. It's fun to see all the photos posted in the hallway on the bulletin board! Hope you enjoyed your break. :)

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans


    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover