Saturday, August 4, 2012

Linky

I just got back from a back to school teacher party...Teacherpalooza!  It was great seeing my fellow teachers in a relaxed atmosphere.  Just in time for us all to start freaking out on Monday (that is the first day we get to go into our classrooms)!

Since I'm pooped from the get together and running errands today I just wanted to share a quick linky for everyone tonight...Debbie from Rainbows Within Reach is having a Pinterest Linky party.  If you pin (don't we all) you gotta join this linky!  I was number 266...yes I said 266!  Happy pinning everyone and have a great night!

photo of: The Great EDU-Pinner Link-UP hosted by RainbowsWithinReach

Click on the picture to join this fun linky!


4 comments:

  1. I have to find out what this Pinterest movement is all about! I thought I was current but the more I visit teacher blogs, the more I realize I'm not. I hope the new school year gets off to a good start.

    ~ Michael <><
    www.thecolorofsound.edublogs.org
    @mgdobishinsky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to check it out Michael. It is very helpful for ideas! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracey!
    I found your blog through the linky party. Love your blog design, especially your social media icons. :) Please hop on over and check out my blog when you get a chance
    your newest follower,
    Tammy
    groovyin3rd@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy! I'll be hopping over to yours now! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover