Sunday, August 12, 2012

Classroom Pictures - Day 4

Hello everybody.  Here is day 4 of my classroom.  I'm sorry if it is dragged out, but I had so much I wanted to share, that I wanted to make sure I included everything.  I only have two pictures today...until tomorrow!  :)


Here is my reading board.  It is purple.  It is busy, I know, but there is so much that I teach in reading, that I had to have it all on there.  Under the board are my guided reading activities (with polka dots).  You will see my CAFE posters with my mystery theme.  I also have my PIE posters, my Super Kitty Reading Strategies, and my SPREADS reading strategy.



Here is a close up of my CAFE and Super Kitty reading strategies. I put the comprehension strategies that go under each of the components of CAFE under it at the beginning of the year.  When I teach a strategy I put a cute little smile by it.  That way when they learn a new strategy or review one we learned already, they can have a visual reminder of what type of strategy it is (and it is also a reminder to me to make sure they are all covered by the end of the year!).


I completely forgot to take a picture of my class library.  I will do that on Monday.  I'm heading back from Arlington today, so my next blog should be back in the wonderful Frankfort, Illinois!  And don't forget about the BIG Teachers Pay Teacher Sale today and tomorrow.  Everything in my store is 20% off!  Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover