Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Made It

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I'm off to work in my classroom for the first official "you can get in and work in your classroom day"!  FINALLY! 


I wanted to link up with Tara for the Monday Made It linky.  I have only a few things to share today:




I told myself I WAS NOT going to make a teacher's toolbox. Well...here is mine! Okay so I caved in and made it. I'm so glad I did. I love how the polka dot paper looks.



Here is a file box I bought from Joanne's.  I didn't like the pattern on this so I changed it. 

I covered it with fabric and then added purple duct tape to the file parts.  Didn't it turn out cute?



Here is my Book Nooks poster.  I have used something similar, but I made it look cuter this year.  I use this to show where each child will read during silent reading time (that way I don't have any fights).  I use little clothespins that I write the student's names on.  I clip it to where they will read.  I change their spots once a week.


And finally, here is a little magnetic dry erase board I bought.  I covered the ends with ribbon.  I have magnet circles with the student's numbers on them.  When they are going to take an AR test, they will move their magnet to this board.



Have a great day everyone!  I'm off to the destruction zone I mean my classroom.  I'll try and post some classroom pictures later this week.  :)


5 comments:

  1. I caved and made a teacher's toolbox back in December when I saw it all over Pinterest. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. You won't regret it!

    Ashley @ Fierce in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your AR management board....so smart! Your toolbox came out great. I can't wait to use mine in a couple weeks!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Don’t forget to check out My Summer in Pictures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. The file box looks adorable since you recovered it! I also like the AR board!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover