Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Teacher Area

I finally succeeded in finding my desk!  Yeah!  I knew it was in there somewhere, but it took awhile to find it.  I wanted to take pictures of my teacher area for a couple of reasons:  1)  to show off my wonderful binders that I spent the summer organizing, and 2) to have proof of what this area looked like BEFORE the students came and I officially started using everything!

In this picture you will see my teacher's toolbox, my mystery birthday poster,
my marble jar, and a green bin that holds my comprehension prompts.

In this picture you will see my subject binders that hold my current chapters and
my Monday-Friday bins from Lakeshore.

Here is my desk.  Didn't it turn out cute???  You can see my Brain
Break sticks in the purple bin. 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Gretchen! Now if it can stay looking like that...that is the question! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover