Monday, June 24, 2013

Reward Prizes Anyone

I originally saw this idea on Pinterest.  It was created by Mr. Hughes.  Click here or the picture to read about it.




For those of you who follow my blog, you know that my school is a PBIS school.  The students earn marbles for following our school wide expectations throughout the school.  They can earn them in any special class, in the hallway, or in our classroom. 


Last year I made this marble jar. 


You can read about my marble jar reward system here.  It worked really well, but I thought it would be fun to change things up a little.  So.....I made this:



Font used was Hello Bubbles from Hello Fonts - Small Commercial Use License (for Teachers)


Super simple, I know, but I wanted my students to color each bubble when they choose which one to go for.  Also, I picked this font because it looked more like marbles, which is what my school uses. 

I will cut these out and put them on my cabinet at school so the entire class can see it.  I thought I would do both of these ideas by alternating them each time my class earns a marble reward.  This way I will mix it up to keep things exciting and new each time.

If you would like these super simple prize sheets, click on the picture above and it will take you there!  You could leave me a little comment to tell me you downloaded them, if you wanted to of course....  Enjoy your prize (heehee-couldn't help myself there)!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover