Sunday, June 16, 2013

Quick Question

A super quick one today.  Happy Father's Day to all "DADS" out there! 
 

This is one of my favorites with my dad and my son!  He is the best Grampa ever!



It's even Happy Anniversary to me today.  I have been married 13 years!  AHHHHH...no I mean Yeah!  :)
Here is a picture of my husband, me, and my son at the White Sox game.  Sorry no wedding picture, didn't have time to scan one.


Speaking of Anniversaries - I have a quick question for you all.  I have my Blog Anniversary coming soon (I can't believe it) and I was wondering....what do you think I should do for a giveaway?  I know I love getting freebies, but I also like getting gift cards.  If you could, can you leave me a comment as to what you think I should offer???  I want it to be good since I am so grateful to all of you for following this crazy little blog!  Thank you so much for your input!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover