Sunday, June 2, 2013

Last Days of School

I can't believe that I only have 1 hour left on Monday and then it's....hello summer break!  I know I haven't been blogging lately, but I don't know how all you veteran bloggers out there do it.  I have been going crazy with all the end of the year routines and paperwork and packing and paperwork and cleaning and paperwork.  Have I mentioned paperwork???

I still have to put my report cards together.  I did finally finish packing up Friday after school.  I found out on Thursday afternoon that I had to pack up my class library.  I usually just wrap the bookcases with paper and leave all my books in bins.  Well...not this year.  My new custodian said that she wanted them emptied!  And with only 1 day (which was field day - ALL DAY LONG)... and one hour left!  I was not a happy camper, let me tell you.
 

So I stayed alone Friday after ALL DAY LONG field day and worked until 5:30 packing up my library.  I did not put the books in boxes.  Instead...since our custodian said we could pile up things on our top and bottom coat rack shelves that is what I did.  And boy did I pile them!  I made a game of it called "How high can a pack my book bins...safely....organized...not hurting the books..."  It at least made me feel better that I was there on a Friday night alone!

Oh well...only one hour to go.  And then my son and I will be in the same grade (as he keeps telling me)!  I promise to blog more regularly in the coming weeks...so for now...thanks so much for hanging in with me!  I hope all your packing and last days have gone or will go smoothly!  :)


Graphics and frame from Scrappindoodles. 
Adorable faces from Krista Wallden at Creative Clips
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover