Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Are there Summer Book Clubs for these???


I've spent some time on Amazon this weekend buying some summer reading books.  This is the only summer I've decided to not take any classes.  I figure Masters + 30 is good for now!  But what do I do???  I buy professional books to read over the summer.  Does it ever end???

Well anyways, here are some of the books I bought.  Has anyone read these?  Does anyone know of any summer book clubs with any of these titles? 


 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I would love to share insights and comments for any of these books with you guys.  Anyone want to share with me??  Please let me know if you know of any book clubs going or would like to start one with me.  Thanks and happy reading!  :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover