Friday, June 21, 2013

Expectation Posters


Okay, so I have a million things to do and I sit here thinking about how I want to cute-ify my expectation posters (and yes, I believe cute-ify is a word, isn't it???).  I usually do everything to match my current theme, but since I'm doing crazy fruit as my theme, I didn't think that would be a good idea for my school wide expectations!

Here are what my new ones look like:





Wonderful clip art from Melonheadz (Kidletts set and her new awesome set called BFFs, font from DJ Inkers,
and background from Jessica Weible Illustration's Baby Bumble Set.


What do you think?  I think they turned out super cute and I know my kiddos will love all the kiddos on the posters.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover