Friday, June 28, 2013

Hobby Lobby Before Pictures - Day 2


Welcome to Day 2 of my Hobby Lobby shopping spree.  If you missed out on yesterday's pictures, make sure you head back to see all the good stuff I got.

Here are today's pictures:

Isn't this super cute?  I'm going to paint the blue area, because it is a little to distressed for my liking.
 

These are so happy (and they were on sale, which made me so happy).  I need to touch up the flower faces a little bit because they got scratched up.  I also think they need some smiling faces on them, don't you?
 

Dry Erase Canvas...really????  I can't wait to try this.  And look how cute the design is (on sale too)!


Chalkboard Side

Dry Erase Side

Side View
Isn't this super cute?  I'm going to add some accents to the dry erase side. 
Wait until you see what I have planned!
 
 
Well, that's it for Day 2.  I hope you check back soon to see what I do with everything!  :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover