Wednesday, June 12, 2013

End of the Year Gifts

I realized that I never shared my end of the year gifts for my kiddos with you.  So here goes-

 

Here is the bag with an adorable poem on the outside. 
I saw the poem on Pinterest but retyped it on to a cute cut out I got from Painting Fairy on Etsy (and I was able to type their names on it to make it more personal).  I used an adhesive machine to add sticky on the entire back so it would stick on to the bag.

 

Here is a picture of the cups.  I needed 20 and all our Dollar stores out here were sold out.  So what did I do????  I ordered for the first time on www.DollarTree.com. It was so easy.  I just ordered and went to the store to pick them up.  No shipping costs!  YEAH!!
 
 
Here is a close up of the cups.  I made the cute sign with www.scrappindoodles.com graphics.  I put a packet of Kool-Aid in the cup and that is why the sign says "Have a KOOL Summer!"  I punched a hole in the corner and attached it with curling ribbon.  My son had a ball helping with all of this!
 
 
Here is a close up.  I added a chapter book for them to keep them reading this summer.  They were so thrilled to find them on their desks.  There were a lot of Oohs and ahs while they were reading everything.


And that is what I gave my kiddos for the end of the year.  I can't believe I've been off for a week already!  It is going way too fast!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover