Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cool Stuff

I thought with all the sharing I've done about my Hobby Lobby purchases, I would share with you some other things I've found lately.

5 Drawer Organizer on Wheels - $25.00 at Big Lots. 
I'm going to cute-ify it and use it for my centers/group work.  More pictures when I'm done with it coming soon.

Isn't this a great bin???  It was $9.99 at Target.  I was hoping to wait until it was on sale, but I waited 3 weeks and it hasn't yet....so I bought it anyway!  I'll show you the finished product soon...idea is in my head, not completed yet!


 

Aren't these cute?  They are birthday chair covers that I will put on a birthday kiddo for them to use all day long!  Only $1.00 each at Dollar Tree.  I know I could make them, but for $2.00 they are done and off my list!
 
Okay, that's it for now!  I gotta stop shopping and starting creating/finishing!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover