Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Made It #1 - New Birthday Chart


I am FINALLY linking up with Tara for my first Monday Made It for this summer.  I have been a little slow, I know...but better late than never, right???

Click the picture to link up!

I'm going to share with you my birthday chart.  Usually, I match my birthday chart with my yearly theme.  And since I change my theme EVERY year, I always change my chart.  But I got the adorable birthday cupcakes from Krista Wallden (click on her name to go to her TPT page where you can buy them) and just HAD to use them!

Here is my old birthday chart (it matches my old detective them from last year):



And here is my new one:

All 12 months...looking "cupcakey cute"!  The two large cupcakes are for my birthday month October and one for my 2 sons July...heehee. 
 
 

The small squares next to each month will be where I will write the student's names and their birthdays.  I put a cute graphic on each one to make the month sign.
 

 
Didn't t turn out cute???  I will be making this set available on my TPT store soon.  Here is the preview.  I've included the blank squares with one colored graphic in the corner and a different one with a giant black/white outline that you can write in.


Update - You can click on my preview picture and it'll take you to my TPT store where you can now purchase my set.

Now go click the picture above to link up with the amazing Tara!  Happy creating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover