Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just a Funny

Okay...just a quick funny story today.  I thought we could use a little laugh...

In our reading books the students have to answer Think and Respond Questions after each story.  The last question is always about what reading strategy the student used for this story.  After tons and tons and tons and tons I mean a lot of practice on answering questions in complete sentences and restating the question in their answers, I now assign these questions for homework.

So here is the funny part...on the last question about what reading strategy they used for this story, one of my darlings writes..."The reading strategy I used to help me with this story is my eyes." 

Don't you just LOVE this time of year!!!  Heeheehee  :)


 


2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Oh goodness is is easy to see we are all tired at this time of year :)
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Tania...just trying to keep things together! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover