Thursday, December 20, 2012

Book Report

For my second book report of the year, I used Paper Bag Character Study from Runde's Room
Paper Bag Character Study

The set includes the papers my students had to fill in and glue to the bag.  Some of them decided to write on the bag, some used the paper.  Some used bags that represented their characters, some used a brown bag.  It is a really cute project.  And I loved how my students really had to know their character to do the report.

Here are two samples of what my students turned in.  The first one is from "Ready Freddy" and the other one is from "Muggie Maggie". 




The students really enjoyed doing this book report.  How are you doing book reports this year???


2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I will try this :)

    http://alwaysalesson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun having them share their bags (and it counted with the common core speaking/listening too)! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover