Thursday, December 27, 2012

Valentine's Day Creative Writing

 I finally had some time to sit at the computer and do some new products I've been wanting to do for TPT.  Thank goodness for my son's new Skylander video game.  Who would have thought that I would be happy my son played video games, but at least it gave me 30 minutes to create.

I don't know if you have seen these cute Valentine's Day frames from Surfin Through Second...

Happy Hearts Frames 
 but I made some cute creative writing papers with them.  I included 8 valentine's day ones and 1 groundhog day one.

 
Whatcha think???  Click on the picture to go to my TPT store.  It's only $2.50.  And if you like it, please leave me a heart-tastic comment!  :)


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover