Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year Resolution Linky

Jen from The Teacher's Cauldron has started a fun linky to make some New Year's Resolutions.  I'm not good at resolutions, but I'm getting better at joining linkys. 


 
 
Jen wants you to add 1 personal and 1 bloggy resolution. So here are mine: my personal is to cook more often for my family.  I LOVE to bake and to cook, but after teaching all day I get too tired to whip something up.  That means I just make quick dinners.  In 2013 I want to be able to spend more time to cook.  I'm hoping to make things ahead of time or at least to find some quick recipes from pinterest (that I at least have the right ingredients at home to make). 



My bloggy resolutions are (sorry Jen...I gotta have 2):  1-I want to get more regular with my postings.  I want to blog , at least 3-5 times a week.  I need to spend more time and use the scheduling button more often.  And 2-I want to comment more on other blogs.  I get really lonely sometimes with post after post with no one commenting.  Since I don't like the way that feels for me I want to share more love to the bloggers out there.

So there you have my 2013 Resolutions.  Now click on the button above to join up for your own resolutions.  Happy New Year everyone and Happy Blogging!!  :)

6 comments:

  1. yes - commenting is a big one for me!! :)
    Thanks for linking up!
    (p.s..you linked up with your blog address and not the post address)
    Jen
    The Teacher’s Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. I had to link up...how are you at helping keep the resolutions???

      Delete
  2. I'm right there with you on the blogging resolutions. I am horrible at posting on a regular basis. Sometimes I might have 4 scheduled in one week and then another week I might be lucky to post 1. I'm hoping to comment more too. Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hopping we can both keep up with our resolutions! :)

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean about getting lonely with no comments:) I have never used the scheduling feature...hmmm, I have so much to learn! Do you have any recommendations for the best time of the day to post? Thanks!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper
    P.S.
    I would love for you to check out my recent post about a giveaway I am hosting soon. I am looking for help from other bloggers to join me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to use the scheduling a lot more often in the new year...maybe that will help me keep my resolution of blogging more often??? We'll see. I would be happy to talk you through how to use the scheduling if you need, just let me know. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover