Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year Resolution Linky

Jen from The Teacher's Cauldron has started a fun linky to make some New Year's Resolutions.  I'm not good at resolutions, but I'm getting better at joining linkys. 


 
 
Jen wants you to add 1 personal and 1 bloggy resolution. So here are mine: my personal is to cook more often for my family.  I LOVE to bake and to cook, but after teaching all day I get too tired to whip something up.  That means I just make quick dinners.  In 2013 I want to be able to spend more time to cook.  I'm hoping to make things ahead of time or at least to find some quick recipes from pinterest (that I at least have the right ingredients at home to make). 



My bloggy resolutions are (sorry Jen...I gotta have 2):  1-I want to get more regular with my postings.  I want to blog , at least 3-5 times a week.  I need to spend more time and use the scheduling button more often.  And 2-I want to comment more on other blogs.  I get really lonely sometimes with post after post with no one commenting.  Since I don't like the way that feels for me I want to share more love to the bloggers out there.

So there you have my 2013 Resolutions.  Now click on the button above to join up for your own resolutions.  Happy New Year everyone and Happy Blogging!!  :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover