Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Door

I wanted to share my door for December.  I have the students come up with 4 things they can give to someone for the holidays that DO NOT cost any money.  Some of my students were so cute.  They said I can make a bracelet for my friend, can I do that...yes you can.  I can give my mom a hug, can I do that...yes you can.  They were so cute talking with each other about gifts they can give without money.


Here is a picture. The sign says "Gifts that Money Can't Buy".  I added gift bows to each student's paper to make it look like a present.  Didn't it turn out cute???



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are so cute! It is so great to get students thinking bout the non monetary side of Christmas.
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania...I love this project every year. It really gets them thinking!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover