Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Freebie Linky Party



Casey over at Second Grade Freebies is having a linky party for Holiday Freebies.  I had to join up.  Click on her picture to join the linky. 

Click on my picture below to get a fun holiday coupon book that I give my students each holiday.  You can either cut it out and staple it into a booklet, or give it to them on one sheet and they can cut out a coupon when they want to use it.


If you could leave me a comment to tell me if you liked this, it would brighten my day!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, I've just been blog hopping around the place and stumbled across this! It's such a neat idea! Your blogs so cute! I'm your latest follower- I'm all the way over in New Zealand and I have just recently started blogging. I love how easy it is to connect with everyone and share ideas!

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I so very nearly called my blog "Mrs Storey's All Stars" - named after the converse shoes I always wear! :)

      x Serena x
      Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover