Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blog Best & Brightest

Christina from Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge is having a linky to brag and share about blogging in 2012.  I had to join up since I'm still a newbie in the blogging world. 


One of the BEST things I did this year was...I started my blog at the end of June of this year.  I still can't believe how much I have learned in that 6 months, and how much more I still need to learn!  This community of bloggy friends is the best group of people I've ever had the joy of becoming a part of!

The post that I love the BEST from this year is Finally, I Did It on June 30.  This was the first time I blogged about setting up my TPT store and I had so many wonderful well wisher comments...it was so kind of everyone!

My most popular post this year is Hall Pass Sign on August 1st.  I thought my sign turned out cute, but it was so nice to hear others really liked it too!

The BEST news I shared on my blog this year was when I had my first giveaway.  My 200 Follower Giveaway  in September was so exciting to me.  It was my first big giveaway with so many bloggy friends that joined up.


The BEST products I created and blogged about this year are my 2012-2013 Editable Calendars and my Shared Writing Journals.

 


And the BEST freebie I shared this year was my Apple-tastic Writing Set
 
 
I have made so many bloggy friends during my 6 months as a blogger, but some of the BRIGHTEST new bloggy friends I've made are...



I Teach. What's your super power?         
 
 
So there you have it...my best and brightest of 2012!  Now go, link up, and share your BEST and BRIGHTEST bloggy moments from 2012!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! You're so right about everything you can learn and see from others by blogging... I don't know how I taught before I blogged! Haha!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for starting this fun linky Christina! It was nice to think back to my first 6 months! :)

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your reflection because I began blogging at the beginning of July this year! We are almost like twins being "born" to the blogging world at the same time:) hehe Best wishes for another year of blogging learning, love, and friendship. Merry Christmas!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Bloggy Twin! :) Best wishes to you as well and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. Awww! Thanks Tracey! So crazy how Blogland works. My husband doesn't understand my friendships with people I've never met in real life. ; )

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Megan. People who don't blog just don't get it! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover