Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Linky Party

I'm linking up with Tania at Mrs. Poultney Ponderings is having her first linky party ever.  She shared where she will be spending the holidays.  I had to jump on this one.

I will be enjoying the holidays with my family here at home in wonderful Frankfort, Illinois.  My parents will be traveling to Virginia to be with my brother's family after Christmas, but we won't be traveling with them.

My 20 year old will be home from college, my 7 year old already has sugarplums dancing in his head, and after my little accident...I am so ready to just be off of work and enjoy some family time. 

So I won't be going anywhere exciting like Tania this holiday season, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Now it is your turn...go to  Mrs. Poultney Ponderings and link up where you will be spending your holidays.  This is her first linky party, so let's show her some holiday love!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up Tracey. :) I hope you enjoy your holiday with you family.
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover