Friday, December 7, 2012

Germs, Germs, Go Away...

Tis the season for lots of germs, Fa La La La La La La La La.....

So I don't know if germs have hit your school yet, but it has struck mine!  My grade level was the only complete grade level at school the other day!  We had so many subs in the building the regular staff felt like the outsiders!!!!

Well here is a fun activity that I usually do in January, but decided to do it early.  It's called Germs, Germs, Go Away....  I have a cute poster that I put on a bulletin board.  Then I print out the little cards with healthy and unhealthy ways to keep germs out of our classroom.  After the class decides which category they belong in, we then discuss them all.  After that, I have the children make their own tips.  I then add them to the bulletin board to remind the students how to remain healthy during this germy season.

Here is a picture and the link to my TPT store where you can pick it up.  Hope you like it!



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover