Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm Back...Kinda and Two Freebies

Hi Everyone!  It has been awhile.  I'm so sorry I haven't been posting, but my injuries from the accident are still painful.  For those who do not know I was a pedestrian and was hit by an SUV almost 3 weeks ago.  I have a broken wrist, soft tissue damage/swelling, and the new one...herniated disc in my back.  I start physical therapy on Monday (keep your fingers crossed).

To thank everyone for their kind words and warm wishes, I am posting two holiday freebies.  I hope you can use them.  And thanks again for thinking of me during this "interesting time" in my life!


 
 
Until next time...


6 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I certainly hope you heal quickly and that your physical therapy goes well (as well as it can)!
    Thank you for sharing your creations with all of us!

    Mary
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. And you are welcome for the freebies! :)

      Delete
  2. So hope you are feeling better! Thanks for the freebies, so sweet of you!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebies... I can't believe that even a broken wrist hasn't stopped you creating and blogging! You're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover