Saturday, January 26, 2013

Super Bowl

Are you ready for some football???  I made these cute signs to put up in my classroom. 
 






I had the students write their names on index cards and write a reason why they are predicting that team to win.  They didn't think I would make them "work" (by writing a reason for their prediction) when they were graphing.  But I have to take every teaching moment I can, don't I???  And besides, they did so good with predicting when  I read them The Little Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow (posted a couple days ago).


If you are interested, in getting these posters for free, please leave me your email.  I will randomly choose 5 winners.

By the way...aren't the graphics adorable???  I got them from Mrs. Messenger on TPT.  Go check out her store...super cute stuff!

I am sending 7 sets of these posters to the lovely bloggers who left me comments on them!  Thanks everyone and I hope your class enjoys them!

14 comments:

  1. What a super cute idea- I love the posters! :)

    Katie
    smileykate52@hotmail.com
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the posters :)

    ilovemyclassroom @ ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the posters!! My class is incorporating a "soup"er bowl food drive along with the Super Bowl. They donate cans along with their predictions and hope that the winning team has the most cans. It gets pretty intense (in a fun 3rd grade kind of way). Thanks again for sharing such a great idea!
    Angie
    Buchanana@flaglerschools.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angie! I love your 'soup'er bowl idea...too cute. I'll have to remember that for next year! :)

      Delete
  4. LOVE these!!! My 3rd/4th graders would love them!! Thanks for sharing your awesome idea! Hope I win!!!

    mkleer@manateelearningacademy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for making predictions and SUPER cute! Thank you! Leeann

    lacuje@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute posters. I would love them for my classroom!

    Andrea
    amorelli76@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! They are on the way to you! :)

      Delete
  7. Love your posters. They look beautiful. Thanks for the opportunity to have them for my classroom.
    Ursula
    ugamler@boyertownasd.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Ursula! I hope your class enjoys them!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover