Tuesday, January 1, 2013

IPAD HELP and Freebie

Happy New Year Everyone!!!  I need some assistance...I just got an IPAD (yeah!!)  but I don't know what I "need or should have" downloaded on it.  Does anyone have any good APPs that they use on the IPAD that I should look into??  And do you use it in the classroom???  If so, how?  I don't have a Smartboard in my classroom, but I do have an Elmo and a Projector.



Now for the freebie part...As a thank you for your help, I will give any one item of your choice in my TPT or my new TN store free to the first 10 people who give me a new APP or tool I should use on my IPAD.  I already downloaded Pandora, Facebook, Pinterest, and Xfinity.  I can't seem to download TPT as it says it's only for IPhones. 

To get a freebie, please leave me your idea and your email.  Please don't repeat ideas as I would love to have more ideas than repeated ideas.  Thanks in advance everyone!  :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover