Friday, January 4, 2013

Font Fun



Thank you soooooo much to all the wonderful bloggers who sent me some love and helpful apps for my new IPad.  I am having so much fun playing with it.  I've downloaded and played most apps that you recommended.

One of my favorites is...ifontmaker.  Oh my goodness is that fun!  I made two fonts already and my 7 year old made one too. When you see his, please keep in mind that I gave him total creative control!  (hehee...it was so much fun watching him :)

Here are my new fonts:




What do you think??








4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are having fun with ifontmaker!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori. I'm finding it all too fun as I keep making new fonts! :)

      Delete
  2. They look so cool Tracey! I have been trying to find a font maker on Android unsuccessfully I might add, well done!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover