Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crazy Weather

In Illinois this week we have had CRAZY weather.  We started the week with 50 degrees and windy.  Then we went to 60s and rainy.  Now we have cold and a blizzard!  No wonder my students are so crazy this week.  Talk about talky!

I've decided to have another one of those wonderful teaching moments tomorrow at school.  I'm going to take advantage of this crazy weather and have my students write an opinion essay on their favorite type of weather from this week.

Here is what I'll use tomorrow.

I'll have them write information about all three types we've had this week on this paper. 
The one they have the most ideas written on they will write their essay about.


I'll have them write their essay on this paper.  They can draw a picture of
 the weather they picked in the box.


How has your weather been this week???

4 comments:

  1. Our weather has been crazy! We were in the 70's last week and the beginning of this week. Spring fever in January is NOT fun! Ha!

    Megan

    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy! I want either a TON of snow or just bring me Spring! :)

      Delete
  2. We have had weird weather here too! In the last 10 days we have gone from record lows, to record highs, and then record rainfall!

    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover