Monday, October 1, 2012

Monthly Monday Made It

I joined up for Tara's Monthly Made It.  Click on her picture here to see all of the bloggers who linked up.




First I made my Halloween ABC Order.  A quick thank you goes to all the bloggers who commented on my blog yesterday.  I got kinda lonely.  Some wonderful bloggers commented on my blog and picked this up for free.  My students were struggling with ABC order, so I made this for a center activity.

 
 
I also made some fun Halloween/Fall writing activities. 
 
Halloween Writing
 

Fall Descriptive Writing
 
 
Apple-tastic Descriptive Writing
 
And finally...
I showed these on my blog not too long ago, but I thought I'd show them here.  They are my reading and math center rotation charts.

 
    
This is my math one....and here is my reading one.
 
 
That's all for tonight.  Have a great night-
 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been very busy for Monday Made it! So many great fall themed activities!

    Liliris
    Fourth Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Fall, so I have been busy! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh reading and math center rotation cards... brilliant idea!!!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caitlyn...and they are working out soooooo well! :)

      Delete
  3. I just now saw your post from yesterday but I have to say my kids are KILLING me with ABC order (third grade also). They are acting like they have never done it before!!! And I even asked their 2nd grade teachers!! I am going crazy!
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...this year is crazy with what I thought was going to be a review and then days later we are still trying to get through it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover