Sunday, October 28, 2012

Clip Art List

I don't know about any of you, but it is getting harder and harder to keep track of the clip art I buy and use.  So many bloggy friends are making such cute stuff out there lately I had to make this simple chart to keep track of all the "terms of use" for the clip art I bought.  I don't know if you can use it, but here it is.  I didn't make this a PDF in case you want to change the heading titles. Edit away my friends...

 

Here is a picture of how I used it.


I hope you can use it...Happy Clip Art Shopping!


8 comments:

  1. How fun to see my name on your list. :) Thanks for using my clipart. I'm a new follower.

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Mercedes! Thanks for making such good clip art (and for being a new follower)! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I love that I can have one place to look for all of my clip art. It gets so overwhelming sometimes!!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I had to make this out of necessity!

      Delete
  3. Ahh, yes, I needed this!
    I've been trying to sort out all of my fonts this weekend (I went on a bit of a downloading rampage a few months back!) and it has been a bit of a nightmare. Next stop is clipart and graphics =P
    Thank you!
    Teacher Kirra:Maestra Kirra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I'm so glad you could use it! :)

      Delete
  4. What a smart idea! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover