Friday, October 12, 2012

So Cool!

Oh...my...gosh...this is wonderful!  Stephanie from 3rd Grade Thoughts has done it again.  I found her blog this summer where I learned all about whole brain teaching.  Well I've done it off and on this school year with okay success.  For those of you who don't know about these sayings, you have to check out Stephaine's blog.  She explains it all there. 

But I went on Stephanie's blog again Wednesday and found this adorable picture.  It says Hocus Pocus, Everybody Focus.  Click on Stephanie's  blog name up top to go to her site and get a copy of her awesome poster.

I say "Hocus Pocus" and they class says "Everybody Focus" back to me.  Can I just tell you how much my class is loving this???  They are so into it, they beg me to say it all day long.  I made my own incentive for my students.  I told them that every time they repeat their part after me they will get a point.  Every time we reach 10 points, I will give them a marble for our marble jar.  They are loving it! 

So thank you Stephanie!  Now I'm trying to come up with new ones for each season/holiday.  Check back to see if I get creative!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Tracey! I am so glad your kids are loving it :) :)

    Great idea about adding more for each holiday- let me know what you come up with!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know when I get a chance to be creative! :) Thanks Stephanie!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover