Monday, March 4, 2013

Test Taking Bulletin Board

We start state testing this week!  If you read my blog last week, you read that my school district isn't going as crazy preparing as we used to.  Due to the common core test PARCC coming, we are going to see how our students do with our curriculum and not with coach books.  Fingers crossed...
 
 
One thing I had my students do was come up with test taking hints.  The students had to come up with an IDEA to help the class out with test taking.  Here is a picture of the board and some of the light bulbs.
 
 
This one is a great picture of breakfast...including bacon!
 

This one is cute...it says "On ISAT you should do your best on the test and study as hard as you can.  And remember that you can do it."
 
 
Can't you just hear their teacher coming through??? 
 
For all you teachers testing the next two weeks....good luck!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through "Sent From My iPad"...And I'm so happy to have found you! I'm a 3rd grade teacher not too far from you and have been teaching 15 years. I know you had a snow day today with the rest of us! Love the light bulbs! We do a huge ISAT Boot Camp that I started a couple years ago(haven't done a full post on it yet...just a little one). I'd love for you to stop by me and follow.
    So excited to find a blogger who works near me and 3rd grade to top it off!

    Good Luck on testing...Tomorrow will be our first day (Off Monday for Pulaski and Today for Snow).

    "autumn"
    anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Autumn! I love following 3rd grade blogs (I just popped over and started following you). It is so neat that you are 3rd grade and near me!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover