Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Made It - July 22


Second week in a row, I'm linking up with the Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for her weekly linky.  I can't believe it took me this long to get into the swing of things!

Click here to link up.

Number 1 --- I saw this on Pinterest awhile last summer and never got around to doing it.  Well not this summer!




I ordered this straw dispenser from Amazon.


Click on the picture to buy one.


It cost $15.00 and $9.99 shipping.  I didn't think that was too awful so I ordered it!  It came a couple days later.  Here is my finished one...



I don't have a Cameo machine yet, so I made my letters using stickers.  I used sticker borders and I cut apart the CTP pencil border for the two pencil cutouts.  Whatcha think???
 



Number 2 --- My birthday straws.  I had to make them monster-y to match my theme.  I used my cute Scrappindoodle monster clip art to make the cards.


Here is my bin full of straws.  I let the kiddos pick one on their birthday. 


It took me awhile to turn the text on these since they were sideways, upside down, etc...
 but I think they turned out adorable.


Number 3 --- My eraser holder.  Here is another one I saw last year and wanted to make.  It's the adorable eraser holder made from a gumball machine.  Once again I ordered from Amazon...

 
It came with a small pack of Jelly Belly's (which of course my son and I ate them while we were working on this project)!  I used another CTP pencil border pencil to cover up the Jelly Belly label.  I used fun little letters to put on the glass.  I decided to add white paper behind the letters so that they showed with the glass and the erasers.


 
Here is the final product.  Whatcha think?  I think my kiddos will love this.  My son sure did!


Number 4 --- My "Where are you Board"...Another Pinterest project!  This is one of the ones floating out there-

Where Are You Board Inspired by #CTP  - I used Dots on Black Border and Poppin' Patterns Letter Stickers.
Click on it to go to the Pinterest post.
 
 
So I wanted to make this for my class.  I used the names of some of our special teachers.  I decided to use their names instead of saying Speech, LD, etc....  I thought it was nicer for the class to see which teacher they had instead of where they were going. Just a little privacy for the kids.

 
 
So that's it for this week.  Don't forget to link up.  It usually takes me a couple days to go through all of the great ideas, but it is so worth it!  Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover