Friday, July 26, 2013

The Aftermath from Monday Made It

 
The Aftermath from Monday Made It!  This is the blog after Monday Made It.  I figured I would share with you all my work area.  I kinda took over the dining room.  I mean come on, it's summer...do we really NEED a dining room table?  I don't think so!
 
 
I know so many of you have these awesome offices that you work in.  Well I have an office, but it is upstairs and my son plays downstairs.  So....I work in the dining room, kitchen, and family room.  It's kinda like the day after....
 
 
Another thing I wanted to share with you all....these adorable monsters.  
 

 


 
 

They are actually cards!  I found them at Hobby Lobby in the card section.  Does Hobby Lobby have everything, or what????  So anyways....I cut them apart and I'm going to add them to some of my bulletin boards. 

This is a little monster critter that I found at Hobby Lobby as well.  I'm going to use him to travel back and forth with the kiddos each weekend.  Isn't he cute???  I think they will love him!



 
 Well that's it for today.  I have to run and clean up my work space on the dining room table so that I can start working on next week's Monday Made It!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover