Sunday, July 14, 2013

NEW Room Theme for the Year


Do you remember last month or so, when I said I was doing a Crazy Fruit theme for next year because of this crazy border?


For those of you who have been with me since last year, I change my theme EVERY year.  Yes, you read that correctly, every year.  I have never repeated my back to school theme.  Which sounds like fun, but it is A LOT of work.  But it keeps me excited about the new school year.  And it makes me look forward to starting.

Well...I've decided to change my theme. I already worked on making some new things, but now I am soooooooo excited.  I have wanted to do this new theme for years, but we never decided to do it.

I am finally going to do....MONSTERS!!!!  I'm super excited.  I have spent all last week making everything I could think of to change over. 

So why change now?  My son and I went to see Monsters University...need I say more????

What have I done so far?  I made a new calendar with adorable clip art from Scrappindoodles. 

Monsters Clip Art Download
 
Monster Halloween Clip Art Download
 

Of course I couldn't just do one basic monster calendar and repeat it every month...no....I used each month's clip art from Scrappindoodles and made one for each month!  And yes, I bought the monsters for each month!

I have been going crazy.  I purchased monster clip art from Creative Clips
Monster Mash {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}  

and Melonheadz


Monster bundle
and KPM

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Basic Monsters

as well.  I will be sharing my creations with you in the next few weeks.  SUPER excited to share my monsters with you all!

Anyone else out there doing monsters??? 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover