Sunday, July 14, 2013

NEW Room Theme for the Year


Do you remember last month or so, when I said I was doing a Crazy Fruit theme for next year because of this crazy border?


For those of you who have been with me since last year, I change my theme EVERY year.  Yes, you read that correctly, every year.  I have never repeated my back to school theme.  Which sounds like fun, but it is A LOT of work.  But it keeps me excited about the new school year.  And it makes me look forward to starting.

Well...I've decided to change my theme. I already worked on making some new things, but now I am soooooooo excited.  I have wanted to do this new theme for years, but we never decided to do it.

I am finally going to do....MONSTERS!!!!  I'm super excited.  I have spent all last week making everything I could think of to change over. 

So why change now?  My son and I went to see Monsters University...need I say more????

What have I done so far?  I made a new calendar with adorable clip art from Scrappindoodles. 

Monsters Clip Art Download
 
Monster Halloween Clip Art Download
 

Of course I couldn't just do one basic monster calendar and repeat it every month...no....I used each month's clip art from Scrappindoodles and made one for each month!  And yes, I bought the monsters for each month!

I have been going crazy.  I purchased monster clip art from Creative Clips
Monster Mash {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}  

and Melonheadz


Monster bundle
and KPM

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Basic Monsters

as well.  I will be sharing my creations with you in the next few weeks.  SUPER excited to share my monsters with you all!

Anyone else out there doing monsters??? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover