Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  Mine was very nice, although my son was home sick and couldn't pass out his valentine's day cards....he'll do it on Tuesday.  :(

On a happier note, my son did send his Mommy flowers at school for Valentine's day.  Don't you love getting flowers at school?  My students were as excited as I was!

Here are the beautiful flowers he sent (of course with daddy's help since he is only 7 1/2).  Can you tell that I like purple?

 

 
Once I opened them up, my students had me read the card.  After they all went "Awwww" we were able to continue one what we were doing!


Later that day when my class was passing out their valentine's cards, one of my darlings came up to me with this...


it is a valentine's day card for my son!  And she is a girl and gave out all girl cards....how she came up with one for a boy, I don't know.  I just love how wonderful my class is!

I hope you are enjoying yoru valentine's day weekend!

With love-

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover