Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Attention Getting Posters

I have been trying out some new attention getting posters in my classroom.  It started around Halloween.  I used Stephanie from 3rd Grade Thoughts  poster that said, "Hocus Pocus - Everybody Focus."

I started playing around with words and made "Ho, Ho, Ho, We're Ready to Go!"



Then for Winter I made:  "Graham Crackers, Marshmallows...Let's Listen S'more!"



Oh my gosh...I can't stop!

Lately we have done "Have no fear...good behavior is here!"  This is so much fun!  My students have to repeat the last part while making a super hero pose!  SO MUCH FUN to watch, let me tell you!



Now to go along with my chocolate theme, I just started this one.  I'm reading aloud to my kiddos "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".  So this one goes to song from the movie:  "Oompa Loompa, Doopity Doo - It's time to get ready and listen to you!"  They have to sing the second part back to me.



I gotta stop...I've made some with characters from Peter Pan, Wizard of Oz, Star Wars, St. Patrick's Day, etc. They are just so much fun to have my class do.

The other teachers think I'm crazy...they shut their lights off or ring a bell.  My class responds with goofy sayings.

Is anyone interested in these?  Should I put them in TPT???  I just don't know if anyone would get my crazy style with the sayings.  What do you think???



8 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! I've been using Mac n Cheese-Everybody Freeze. They like that one a lot and my principal loves it. I can only imagine the super hero one!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I liked the Mac n Cheese one too, but I love the super hero one when they stand like them! :)

      Delete
  2. I did a post awhile ago on these and was giving them away for free! My favorite is SUBWAY/EAT FRESH and SPAGHETTI/MEATBALLS:)
    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Tonya...that is where I got the Mac n Cheese one! Thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! My kiddos really enjoy when a new one comes out!

      Delete
  4. These are great. I am your newest follower, coming over from Tonya's blog.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover